If you are a Building Information Modeler (BIM) proficient in Revit and NavisWorks, Progilisys Solutions has a lucrative on-site, contract-to-hire opportunity for you in Austin, TX.
The Building Information Modeler will use 3D software to assist in modeling structures, foundations, managing styles, and template development.
• Perform design, drafting and fabrication level 3D modeling using Revit for electrical systems including power, lighting, fire alarm, Security, Telecomm, etc.
• Create designs in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC)
• Interface and collaborate with engineers from multiple disciplines, including understanding 3D coordination with those disciplines.
• Model all LOD400 fully detailed systems until clash-free
• Perform Navisworks flythroughs during periodic coordination meetings with stakeholders.
• Interface with construction trades and perform regular field walks to review installation progress and adherence to fabrication models.
• Advanced knowledge of Revit Electrical modeling
• Knowledge of electrical system components, conduit types, fittings, etc.
• Strong desire to be a part of a world class team focused on achieving excellence
• Experience designing electrical systems for industrial projects
• Experience with Revit, Navisworks, BIM360 & Revizto preferred